Company: Impact Housing
Location: Yorba Linda
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: POSITION IDENTIFICATIONTitle: Production
ManagerBusiness Unit: iManufacturing (Manufacture)Reports to: Plant
ManagerDate Opened: July 2022Target Start Date: August 2022COMPANY
DESCRIPTIONJoin the fast-paced, exciting world of real estate
development, while working to solve CA's most important issue in an
ethical, sustainable, and equitable way. We're hiring a Production
Manager @Impact Housing, to be based in our Yorba Linda
Manufacturing Plant.Come join a team that will quickly become the
most active developer of housing in Southern California, with a
plan to build 6,500+ units per year to address the housing crisis.
Impact Housing is a mission-driven, vertically integrated housing
development and production company with an innovative delivery
model that is designed to build and activate high volumes of
unsubsidized new housing, and in so doing, help address the housing
shortage in Southern California. We are seeking a talented,
energetic, and ambitious professional to help us develop and
execute the industry's most innovative private-sector solution for
the housing crisis. Join a team of seasoned professionals with
decades in the industry and grow your career with us. As we
accelerate forward into our mission, we want you to be a part of
our story. Every full-time employee is granted equity ownership in
the company. Apply today or share this with a connection that might
be a good fit!Job Summary:The Production Manager will oversee and
manage production shift employees and ensure compliance with
safety, quality, and quantity standards.Supervisory
- Trains and manages production employees on the assigned
- Oversees the daily workflow and assignments of the production
- Provides constructive and timely performance
- Oversees production operations on assigned shift.
- Prepares work schedules to ensure efficient operations.
- Maintains knowledge of processes and equipment.
- Ensures that products are identified, weighed, and warehoused
- Troubleshoots issues that arise.
- Notifies maintenance department of equipment problems.
- Ensures that employees comply with applicable safety
regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures paperwork is completed and signed correctly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Required
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn
production operations and machinery.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related softwareto
complete reports and logs. Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of 2-5 years of production management experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal
- Excellent organizational skillsPhysical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of standing, sitting, and walking around the
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times. Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Health benefits, Medical, Dental, FSA, and HSA
- Sick time
- Holiday pay
- Ownership of company equity
Keywords: Impact Housing, Yorba Linda , Production Manager, Professions , Yorba Linda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!