CleanPack Chemist - Compton,CA
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Yorba Linda
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Opportunity:This role requires candidate to obtain CLASS B
license within 6 months of hire date. Clean Harbors will provide
The Field Chemist works both indoors and outdoors at plants, labs,
and customer sites; and is responsible for assisting with daily
labpacks within customer facilities, household hazardous waste
(HHW) collections and lab moves. This is NOT a lab role.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your careerKey Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Safe and compliant execution of labpack projects/jobs and the
proper packaging of material/waste and off-specifications of
- Print required labels and labels drums and assure driver of an
expedient pick-up. Load/pack materials/wastes properly and
segregate for compatibility the waste material on transport
- Overall quality control of waste materials to be shipped.
- Understand customer specific disposal restrictions/special
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time
by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean
Harbors businessWhat does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree in
chemistry, biology, geology, or other natural science
- Detailed oriented and able to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Valid Drivers License and clean driver recordWondering what to
expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to
view a Day in the Life Video! Join our team today! To learn more
about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers Clean Harbors
is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial
services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto
Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is
one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial
services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us. We thank
all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however
only those that complete the online application and meet the
minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean
Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Position RequirementsPotential Applicants:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Yorba Linda , CleanPack Chemist - Compton,CA, Other , Yorba Linda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!