Mover / Helper - $17.25/hr! (Anaheim)
Location: Yorba Linda
Posted on: November 26, 2022
is an on-demand, physical storage and moving, technology company
that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries
and currently looking for Mover / Helpers to join the team. As a
Mover / Helper you should have a positive attitude, a great work
ethic, and love to stay active!
What you get as a Mover / Helper: -
- Pay Rate: $17.25 -per hour paid weekly, -plus tips!
- Type: Part Time to start
- Hours: Must be flexible to start between 6am - 8am
- Schedule: Clutter operates Thursday - Monday and schedules will
vary on a weekly basis depending on business needs.
- Job Site: Mover / Helpers will start and end shifts at our
- Address: 1555 S College Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92806
Responsibilities as a Mover / Helper:
- Move, pack and load customers' items onsite at their place of
- Act as the face of Clutter by delivering exceptional customer
- Work as a team to complete 1-3 jobs per day
Requirements as a Mover / Helper: -
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma, GED or
- Weekend availability required
- As a Mover/Helper, you will be expected to lift and carry items
weighing up to 50lb regularly
- You will be on your feet for the entire shift (up to 8
- You will be expected to track and manage data using smartphone
- You must have reliable transportation to and from work
(Address: 1555 S College Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92806)
- Experience with at least one of the following preferred:
moving, warehouse, manufacturing, inventory management, stocking,
customer service, helper or general labor
Clutter is a startup tech company that is transforming the
self-storage and moving industries. We've built a platform that
enables us to offer customers a much more convenient solution at a
lower price. We are proud to say we've been named one of the top 5
"Best Places to Work" by BuiltinLA for two years in a row!
We have 700+ team members and 50,000+ customers in 7 major markets
across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and
internationally, within the next 5 years. -
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work
environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the
communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to
come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful,
which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and
move both our company and the industry forward.
Keywords: Clutter, Yorba Linda , Mover / Helper - $17.25/hr! (Anaheim), Human Resources , Yorba Linda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!