Medical Scribe- Gastro Clinic
Company: CALIFORNIA PRACT STAFF
Location: Yorba Linda
Posted on: February 6, 2019
General Summary Follows physicians through his or her work day and chart patient encounters in real-time using a medical office's Electronic Health Record and existing
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Chart patient encounters in real-time during office visits
2. Reviews documentation to determine accuracy
3. Manage and sort medical documents in the EMR system
4. Generate referral letters for physicians
5. Assist physician with e-Scribing
High school diploma/GED required with completion medical office assistant or Medical Assisting program.
Experience: Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a physician practice setting
Knowledge: 1. Knowledge of electronic medical records
2. Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology
3. Knowledge of referral process
4. Knowledge of e-scribing process
5. Knowledge of the policies and procedures of the organization to complete tasks in accordance with corresponding policies.
Skills: 1. Skill in multi-tasking.
2. Skill in customer service.
3. Skill in computer hardware and software use.
4. Skill in verbal and written communication.
5. Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision-making to achieve organizational objectives.
6. Skill in analyzing situations accurately and taking effective action.
7. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees, policy-making bodies, third-party payers, patients, and the public.
8. Skill in organizing work, making assignments, and achieving goals and objectives.
9. Skill in exercising judgment and discretion in developing, applying, interpreting, and coordinating departmental policies and procedures.
Abilities: 1. Ability to multi-task, manage details and organize efficiently and effectively.
2. Ability to read, interpret, and apply policies and procedures.
3. Ability to set priorities among multiple requests.
4. Ability to interact with patients, medical and administrative staff, and the public effectively.
5. Ability to use EMR, other relevant computer hardware and software, telephone, copier, fax machine and other standard medical office equipment.
Job: Phlebotomy/Blood/Medical Asst Primary Location: Yorba Linda, California
Facility: Employer Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant s or employee s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.PandoLogic. Keywords: Medical Transcriptionist, Location: Yorba Linda, CA - 92886
Keywords: CALIFORNIA PRACT STAFF, Yorba Linda , Medical Scribe- Gastro Clinic, Healthcare , Yorba Linda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!