Company: Mimi's Cafe
Location: Yorba Linda
Posted on: September 27, 2019
JOB FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the
culture, values and mission of the company.
- Ability to read Guests' needs and display a positive and
outgoing demeanor that is engaging and effective.
- Challenges Teammates by creating reward based programs to
increase their performance and sales.
- Analyzes Marketforce/Mystery Shop data, along with other Guest
metrics, and creates effective action plans to improve Guest
Experience and Teammate performance.
- Ensures FOH Teammates are consistently executing ENCORE
performance steps and adhere to all check in/out procedures.
- Maximizes table turnover by managing sales per Guest and sales
- Supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities
include interviewing, hiring, and training teammates, planning,
scheduling, assigning, and directing work as needed.
- Responsible for managing, communicating and executing Company
Performance Based Schedules in an equitable manner.
- Coaches and mentors Teammates to ensure all standards,
practices and job expectations are fulfilled according to his/her
- Models professional behavior while creating a warm, fun,
friendly, hospitable and team-oriented atmosphere that encourages
Excellence. Demonstrates respect and courtesy to all Teammates.
- Occasionally assists with category job duties (bussing,
serving, host, cook's line, etc), as needed. This type of work
should not take more than 10% of the Service Manager's time. (All
state and federal labor laws apply).
- Ensures the Manager's office is well organized and secured at
- Ensures all Teammates adhere to Company Cash Handling
Procedures and assets are properly secured in safe.
- Thoroughly audits Associate Payroll in TMx and makes
- Ensures all required files/documents are organized and sent in
weekly package to Corporate.
- Responsible for engaging Guests, throughout his/her shift, to
ensure service and quality standards are being met. Manages Guest
concerns with tact and professionalism and fulfills their requests
to their satisfaction.
- Manages day to day food, labor, paper and other controllable
costs. Controlling food costs by following recipes and portion
- Ensures OSHA requirements, health and safety codes, and company
safety, sanitation, and security policies and procedures are met
and followed by all Teammates.
- Enforces proper use and maintenance of restaurant facility and
equipment. Also, he/she is responsible for proactively reporting
all facility maintenance needs to his/her respective Manager.
- Ensures all Teammates comply with State/Federal liquor laws as
it pertains to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and
effective manner in accordance with established company policies to
achieve the overall objectives.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with company
Associates and Managers (outside the Caf--) to foster and promote a
cooperative and harmonious working climate that is conducive to
maximum morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. This list is not intended to contain a comprehensive
listing of activities and the company reserves the right to change
or assign other duties to this position.
KNOWLEDGE /SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Strong interpersonal skills and conflict resolution
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and manage
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Word, POS, etc---)
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal liquor laws
- Knowledge of all safety, sanitation and administrative
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- 2-3 years of prior management experience in a family or casual
dining restaurant is preferred
- College and/or culinary schooling preferred
- Must be 21 years of age
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Life Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Quarterly Bonus Structure
Mimi's is committed to principles of equal opportunity for all job
applicants and Associates. The Company will make reasonable
accommodations for the known physical or mental disability or known
medical condition of an applicant or Associate, consistent with its
legal obligations. The Company also wishes to participate in a
timely, good faith, interactive process with any disabled applicant
or Associate to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if
any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodation.
Applicants and Associates are invited to identify reasonable
accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the
essential functions of the position they seek or occupy by
contacting the Human Resources Department.
Keywords: Mimi's Cafe, Yorba Linda , Assistant Manager, Executive , Yorba Linda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!