Part Time Property Manager
Location: Yorba Linda
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Property Manager is responsible for providing exceptional
customer service and quality administrative support; supporting
commercial property/ Executive Suites management within the
portfolio.JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: - General property
management with various care of properties and tenant management. -
Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building
vendors/contractors resolve problems promptly. - Ensures periodic
regular property inspection. Recommends and/or approves
alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. Contracts
for and supervises vendor services as required. - Ensures that
services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures,
regulations and contractual obligations and standards. - At owner's
discretion, markets and leases the property, qualifying and showing
space to prospective tenants, and negotiating new leases and lease
renewals. - Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs, and
"walk-through" spaces with tenants. - Processing lease applications
and new lease/rental agreements. - Enter and maintain current
data/records using Yardi - Review and reconcile tenant rent and
utility charges per the lease terms. - Ability to read leases and
rental agreements. - Other duties and special projects as
- Provide excellent customer service both in person and on the
phone, a MUST!
- Experience in commercial property management and leasing.
- Preferred accounting experience, preferably in a property
- Preferred knowledge of Yardi, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and
- Ability to meet deadlines and address time-sensitive
- Excellent at multi-tasking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to provide astute attention to detail and
- Must be a team player and have a willingness to learn.
- Adaptable and dependable with a solid attendance record
- Professional and respectful demeanor with all internal and
external customers, a MUST.
- Ability to handle urgent situations, meet deadlines, and
demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.Job Type:
- Paid time offAbility to commute/relocate:
- Yorba Linda, CA 92887: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Euroline, Yorba Linda , Part Time Property Manager, Executive , Yorba Linda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!