Senior SIGINT Engineer/Scientist
Location: Yorba Linda
Posted on: December 28, 2019
Seeking a highly motivated candidate with a SIGINT background to
work a variety of projects at various stages of the product life
- Develops and validates requirements for unique communication,
sensor, electronic warfare and other electromagnetic systems and
- Develops and validates electromagnetic requirements for
electrical\electronic systems, mechanical systems, interconnects
- Develops architectures to integrate multiple systems into
higher level systems and platforms.
- Leads development of trade studies, modeling, simulation and
other forms of analysis to predict component, interconnects and
system performance and to optimize design around complex
- Develops new and improved modeling and simulation techniques.
Leads development and execution of critical tests to validate
performance of designs to requirements.
- Manages appropriate aspects of critical supplier and partner
performance to ensure compliance to requirements.
- Provides support to products throughout their lifecycle by
providing guidance and support to resolve complex issues.
- Supports project management by providing coordinating
development of work statement, budget, and schedule and other
required inputs and conducting appropriate reviews.
- Creates new tools to improve management of projects.
- Leads development of major sections of large-scale proposals to
support development of new business. Works under consultative
direction.A successful candidate will have experience in some/all
of the following areas with respect to COMINT and ELINT systems:
- CONOPS development
- Familiarity with SIGINT antenna and receivers
- Customer engagement
- Demonstrated experience leading a technical team
- Experience with analysis tools such as MATLAB and STK to assist
in design and CONOPS
- Must be willing to travel (occasionally as high as 25%).This
position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility. Basic
relocation is available for internal candidates.At Boeing, we are
all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and
inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn and grow,
contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with
us. Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- This position requires an active U.S. Security Clearance, for
which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. (A U.S.
Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is
- A final DoD Top Secret or other clearance based on a Single
Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed or updated within
the past five years is required.
- Frequent domestic travel is required.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in engineering or any technical
- Systems Engineering experiencePreferred Qualifications (Desired
- Mission design and effectiveness analysis (incl. modeling and
- System sensitivity and geolocation performance
- Platform-level electrical/mechanical hardware and software
- Oversight of SIGINT payload supplier
- Integration and Test
- TCPED chain (Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploration,
- New Business development including IR&D and proposal
- Working across a diverse team with many different skill
Typical Education & Experience:Education/experience typically
acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited
course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics,
physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more
years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of
technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years' related work
experience, Master+12 years' related work experience). In the USA,
ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required,
accreditationBoeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer
applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana,
cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is
met as outlined in our policies. -
Keywords: Boeing, Yorba Linda , Senior SIGINT Engineer/Scientist, Engineering , Yorba Linda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!