Yorba Linda Teacher
Company: C2 Education
Location: Yorba Linda
Posted on: May 16, 2023
Why choose us
Focusing on the core of quality education, our employees have a passion for learning, devotion to our students, and the vision that every student can break past their limits with proper guidance and support. C2 is made up of a team of driven employees who are part of a growing business with an outstanding tutoring program and opportunities for advancement.
C2 Education's services are designed to provide support for all students. C2 Teachers not only teach academic skills, but also serve as mentors and coaches, encouraging and guiding students throughout the school year.
What you will get from us
* Hourly teaching rate of $25 - $29 / hr. depending on experience.
* Paid initial training and ongoing training.
* Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle- afternoon/evening and weekend hours.
* Excellent PT Benefits: Paid Sick Leave, Family Discount Tuition Program, 401k Retirement Savings Plan.
* Opportunity to advance into full-time center and corporate positions
Starting pay for this role will vary based on multiple factors, including specific location, individual's knowledge, skills, and experience. Pay ranges may be modified in the future.
How you'll perform the role
* Tutor students in small groups (3 students max).
* Tailor C2's proprietary curriculum in SAT, ACT, AP, and school subjects to students' needs.
* Track and analyze student progress.
* Perform team-based activities as needed.
What we need from you
* Bachelor's Degree or higher is required.
* Ability to teach in-person is required.
* Score at the 95th percentile on our diagnostic SAT, AP or ACT test.
* AP-level knowledge in at least one or more subjects preferred.
* A clear background check.
* No previous teaching experience required but must have strong passion for Education and students.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the priorities, skills and abilities required to do the job.C2 Education provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C2 Education complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has operations. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Why choose us
Keywords: C2 Education, Yorba Linda , Yorba Linda Teacher, Education / Teaching , Yorba Linda, California
here to apply!