Company: BHHS Arizona Properties, California Properties, Ne
Location: Yorba Linda
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Summary:Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is seeking a highly
motivated cross-functional marketer dedicated to supporting our
Marketing department. As Marketing Designer/Coordinator, you will
support the BHHS marketing department in creation of marketing
pieces in addition to maintaining our digital and online
platforms.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain company Social Media platforms. Facebook, Instgram,
- Provide design support using the following software: Adobe
Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) Acrobat Professional, Adobe
PageMaker, Microsoft Office (Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel) and
- Maintain Company/department Recruiting email database and
- Maintain company website for all 3 states.
- It will be important for this position to establish strong
partnerships and rapport across departments and within the offices
to communicate in a public setting, present and train sales
executives on the various new marketing product campaigns.
- Meet with agents and coordinate proofing with the Marketing
- Additional responsibilities include development of new
strategies and approaches for increased audience, user engagement
- Assist Corporate Staff with any problems or challenges to find
the best way to accomplish specific tasks with the software and
production resources at hand.
- Create/Design company ecards to include, announcements,
training information etc.
- Create and maintain company/department Recruiting, event and
marketing booklets, pamphlets, flyers and posters, marketing order
- Create and manage advertisements for all magazines and
publications. Prepare and submit all ads to Publisher for print.
Proof magazine before final approval from manager to send to
- Supervise property and marketing platform and create templates
for personalization and distribution at the office level.Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities required:
- Must have experience with e-commerce, content and social
- Working Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suits- Illustrator,
Photoshop, Acrobat Professional.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Publisher, Excel,
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- General Knowledge of Print production procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment;
must be able to effectively manage both ambiguity and aggressive
timelines for projectsPhysical Requirements:The employee is
regularly required to sitUse Hands to finger, handle, or feel and
talk or hearFrequent standing and walkingMust visit other local
branches and meet with clientsOccasional reaching with hands and
armsRegular lifting of or moving up to 10 poundsFrequent lifting
and or moving up to 25 poundSpecific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision and
ability to adjust focus.Working Conditions:High volume fast paced
Keywords: BHHS Arizona Properties, California Properties, Ne, Yorba Linda , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Yorba Linda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!