Admin / Dealer Service Coordinator
Company: DAK Resources
Location: Yorba Linda
Posted on: May 15, 2023
Job Description: -This position works with customers and
location operational groups to ensure that the sale runs smoothly
both operationally and administratively. Works closely with the
Field Sales team to ensure that customer expectations are met or
exceeded. Promotes and educates customers on the various products
and services provided by Manheim Auctions. -Job Responsibilities:
- Represents the Dealer Sales Lane at the location on sale days
-promotes services such as Manheim Certified, accept and solicits
reserve numbers from Dealers, assigns run numbers, reps vehicles on
the block, works "IF" counter, up sells products and services,
- Works with lane, department managers, market sales team, and
other coordinators to ensure each vehicle crosses the auction block
on sale day and or is posted on OVE; also responsible for ensuring
vehicles are re-ran if needed.
- Works directly with customer onsite, via email & phone to
ensure expectations are met and service issues are resolved.
- Champions all sale day preparations (pre/post activities)
related to in-lane and online sales.
- Demonstrates professionalism and sincere appreciation for the
business relationships that have been established amongst the
dealers and Manheim.
- Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves customer problems and
issues; serves as a liaison between customers, sales teams, and
location personnel to reconcile problems and to maintain a high
level of customer service.
- Assist with customer care issues and respond to dealer
inquiries, problems, or concerns in a professional manner and
escalate as necessary.
- Educate customers on Online Vehicle Exchange, Simulcast,
Manheim.com and on other Manheim services & products. Provide
assistance and training in usage.
- Provide consultation to customers regarding setting of floor
prices prior to every sale and educate dealers if needed to MMR.
This will guarantee a success of a dealer's in-lane and online
offerings and ensure Manheim sets realistic dealer expectations on
- Develop and strengthen relationships with dealers over the
phone, online and at the Auction through planned contact and
meetings, as well as feedback sessions regarding Auction and online
use and services.
- Serve as initial contact for buyers and sellers.
- Maximize the number of transactions on OVE. Promote all
listings onsite and offsite.
- Load inventory for dealers including no sales, transfer
inventory from Auto Trader/others and vehicles with condition
- Solicit inventory and offer additional services to all buyers
(PSls, recon, CRs).
- Identify sold units and facilitate transactions through
completion to include but not limited to the following:
- Monitor notifications generated online (e.g., purchase
- Confirm availability and location of vehicle (and title) at the
time of sale. -
- Generate and maintain required documentation for all
transactions (e.g., Auction Bill of Sale, Gate Release). -
- Work with manager to ensure a consistent and effective online
and in-lane customer experience, appropriate transaction
processing, high customer satisfaction and service levels.
- Walk vehicles for/with account representative and make
recommendations for reconditioning to increase vehicle value
- Reviews vehicles in sales line-up, locates missing vehicles,
and works with customers and operations to ensure that vehicles are
prepared for sale (i.e., approval for repairs, frame checks,
mileage, and VIN check).
- Coordinates with Recon shops to ensure that repairs are
completed in a timely manner
- Works closely with vehicle check-in and lot operations to
ensure all work is completed on dealer vehicles (i.e., recon,
inspections, details, etc.).
- Contacts inside support if units are pulled from the sale or
online for work not being completed or mechanical issues so this
can be communicated to the customer.
- Work with lot operations and quadrant coordinators to ensure
appropriate scanning and organization of account vehicles.
- Review vehicles in sale line up, locate missing vehicles, and
work with account representative to ensure vehicles are ready for
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety
and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned
with Safety Excellence. -
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.Work Schedule:
-Monday through Friday Work Schedule:Monday is 9:00am-4:00pmTues,
Wed, Thurs is either 8:00am to 4:30pm or 8:30am to 5:00pm -Friday
9:00am to 3:00pmPay Rate starts at $18.00 an hourQualifications: -
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 - 3 years Auction experience or 2 - 4 years dealership
experience strongly preferred. Previous experience in sales support
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal
- Must have an excellent ability to communicate verbally. This
position requires a lot of time speaking with people on the phone,
you must excel at doing so. -
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team
- Solid computer skills, including ability to use Internet and MS
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth
perception.#ZRPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: DAK Resources, Yorba Linda , Admin / Dealer Service Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Yorba Linda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...